The Magic of Memes
Have you ever had one of those days when everything is just plain boring? Maybe you’re stuck in traffic or dealing with a stack of paperwork at work, and you feel like you just can’t take it anymore. Well, there’s a simple solution to add some laughter to your day – memes!
Meme-ingful Laughter: The Benefits of Memes
Not only are memes a surefire way to cheer yourself up, but there are also scientific benefits to laughter. When you laugh, your body releases endorphins, which are chemical messengers that can reduce pain and stress. Additionally, laughter can increase your overall well-being and may even boost your immune system. So, the next time you’re feeling down, try scrolling through some memes to get your daily dose of laughter.
Top Memes for a non-boring Day
1. The Cheeky Cat Meme: Who doesn’t love a good cat meme? This particular image of a cat staring off to the side has been getting tons of use lately as the punch line to a whole host of hilarious captions.
2. The “What in Tarnation” Meme: This particular meme uses a country-centric phrase and a comically distorted image of a cowboy. It’s been everywhere lately, popping up with regional versions from all over the countryside.
3. The “Distracted Boyfriend” Meme: This photo of a man turning back to stare at someone stuck around for a while for a reason: because it can be inserted as the male subject for all sorts of amusing romantic discussions.
4. The “Change My Mind” Meme: Featuring a picture of conservative commentator Steven Crowder at a table with a banner labeled “CHANGE MY MIND”, this most recent meme encourages adding captions above his head.
5. The “Is This a Pigeon?” Meme: This meme went viral for its clever take on classic perceptual blind spot demonstrations. Employing comedic irony and often inspired images drawn from people’s daily lives, it frequently tries to mock the sweeping blind confidence of people in absurd claims.
Joining the Meme Community: How to Search Instead of Struggle?
While memes might be all over social media, it can often be a struggle to find new and funny ones to laugh at. Luckily, there are a few sources for discovering memes old and new. Instagram meme accounts post updated memes on a regular timetable also, on channels like Reddit and Imgur the memes change day-to-day, and mostly responding to users in a hyperreal, unpredictable ‘hive mind’ manner.
So, now that you’ve got some ideas on the type of memes to search out and enlist to your arsenal to combat “Laughter Deficiency Disorder”, continue to flex your creative muscles while seeking out help when needed – Find a carefully tailored meme for all of life’s disasters!