How to Write an Irresistible Email Subject Line:
20 Examples That Convert
When it comes to email marketing, the subject line is the first thing recipients see. It’s the hook that determines whether they open your email or let it drown in their overflowing inbox. Therefore, crafting an irresistible subject line is crucial for your email campaign’s success. Lucky for you, we have cracked the code! Here are 20 attention-grabbing subject line examples that are sure to convert.
1. “Hey there, [Name]! Exclusive offer inside.”
Personalization is always a winner. Referencing the recipient by their name will make them feel special and entice them to open the email.
2. “Get [Percentage]% off – this weekend only!”
A sense of urgency paired with a tempting discount percentage creates a fear of missing out (FOMO) effect, increasing the likelihood of engagement.
3. “Discover the secret to [Desirable Result]”
People are naturally curious and love to uncover hidden gems. Offering insight on achieving a desirable result will surely pique their interest.
4. “Now available: [Product Name] – The ultimate solution”
Presenting your product as the ultimate solution to a problem establishes its value while emphasizing its availability.
5. “Breaking News: Exciting updates inside”
Creating a sense of importance by teasing exciting updates will intrigue recipients and make them wonder about the latest development.
6. “The countdown begins! Only [Number] days left!”
Countdowns create a sense of urgency and encourage immediate action, motivating recipients to open the email now rather than later.
7. “Don’t miss out on our hottest sale of the year!”
The illusion of exclusivity combined with the appeal of a great sale motivates recipients to take advantage of what might be their only chance.
8. “Say goodbye to [Problem] once and for all”
Promising to rid recipients of a persistent problem is a powerful motivator, as everyone seeks solutions that make their lives easier.
9. “Get inspired with our new collection”
People love fresh inspiration. Offering a new collection ensures recipients experience something novel and exciting.
10. “Attention, [Name]! You’ve earned a special reward”
By personalizing rewards or benefits, recipients will feel appreciated and enthusiastic about receiving an email just for them.
11. “Unlock access to our exclusive guide”
Curiosity is a powerful motivator. Teasing an exclusive guide that unlocks valuable information generates interest and curiosity.
12. “Save time and energy with our newest feature”
Mentioning a feature that saves time or simplifies tasks grabs attention, especially when individuals are constantly seeking ways to be more efficient.
13. “Discover the secrets that top [Industry] experts swear by”
People value industry expertise. By promising insider knowledge, you signal that recipients can learn from the best in the field.
14. “Free shipping only until midnight!”
The allure of free shipping is hard to resist. Pairing it with a limited time frame motivates action by fueling the fear of missing out on additional savings.
15. “Hey [Name], want a sneak peek at our latest collection?”
An opportunity for an exclusive insider look sparks recipients’ curiosity and makes them feel valued and appreciated.
16. “Take control of your [Life/Health/Finance] today”
People are always seeking ways to improve themselves. A subject line focused on taking control empowers recipients to act now.
17. “Find out what you’ve been missing…”
This subject line creates an open loop in recipients’ minds, leaving them eager to discover something they didn’t know they were missing before.
18. “Last chance: Limited availability – act now!”
Vague urgency surrounding limited availability drives recipients to take immediate action, fearing the possibility of missing out forever.
19. “Experience [Benefit] like never before!”
Highlighting a desirable benefit and promising an unparalleled experience generates curiosity while triggering recipients’ desire to explore further.
20. “Uncover the secret to [Desirable Outcome]”
The concept of unlocking secrets and obtaining desirable outcomes is a potent combination that piques curiosity and drives engagement.
Now that you have 20 noteworthy subject line examples at your disposal, don’t hesitate to get creative and tailor them to your specific campaigns. Remember, the key lies in offering value, being concise, and creating intrigue. So go ahead and craft incredible email subject lines that keep your audience engaged and excited for what’s inside!
Note: The examples in this article are fictitious and not associated with any products or companies.